2011-01-13

I am a delegate - Gestalt IT Tech Field Day 5

I was honored to receive an email last night from Stephen Foskett offering me a spot on on the next
Tech Field Day in February in San Jose.

I am happy to be able to accept the offer, so I will hopefully be making my way to the US in the beginning of February.

The list of delegates are as follows.


Sean Clark
SeanClark.us
@vSeanClark

Bill Hill
Virtual Bill
Gestalt IT
@Virtual_Bill

Tom Hollingsworth
The Networking Nerd
@NetworkingNerd

Devang Panchigar
StorageNerve
@StorageNerve

 
Chris Wells
vSamurai
@wygtya


W. Curtis Preston
Backup Central
@WCPreston

Maish Saidel-Keesing
Technodrone
@maishsk

Eric Siebert
vSphere-land
@EricSiebert

Greg Stuart
vDestination
 

I am really looking forward to this and expect some more blog posts to come.